GnomeBaker is a simple CD/DVD burning application for the Gnome desktop.
For all those that hate brasero and badly burned cd/dvd media, GnomeBacker is an alternative.
Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric has dropped GnomeBaker since it was available in Natty’s universe repository.
Now, A stable ppa has been built for gnomebaker (only Ubuntu 11.10 for now). To add this ppa, run the command in a terminal:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gnomebaker/stable
Then, update the source:
sudo apt-get update
Finally, you can find gnomebaker in Ubuntu Software Center, or use:
(WORKS FOR OLDER VERSIONS OF UBUNTU ALSO)
sudo apt-get install gnomebaker
Then,at right top of your screen,click to
Applications->Sound&Video->GnomeBaker CD/DVD writer to open it up.
In tools menu,you can select burn date,audio,.iso image CD/DVDs.Select one,then add the file you want to burn at the middle of this screen.
SourceCode avaiable here.
- SoundConverter – A Simple Audio Converter for Ubuntu Gnome
- How to Burn CD and DVD on Ubuntu Linux
- Install A Simple Alarm Clock for Ubuntu Gnome
- onBoard,enable simple on-screen keyboard for Ubuntu Gnome
- Giplet – Simple Gnome Applet to show IP address on Panel